- Unable to open 20-20 catalog files on website
- What version of 20-20 software is needed to use 20-20 files?
- Who is the point of contact for 20-20 questions or feedback?
- Measurement not shown in Wolf Design Guide or Sub-Zero Design Guide
- How to access 2020 files
20-20 catalog files for current production model products are on the Sub-Zero Wolf website product-specific pages under downloads.
- 20-20 catalog includes every current production Sub-Zero and Wolf model in one catalog download.
- CAD can only download one product at a time.
- See also, CAD File Drawings.
If a 20-20 file from www.subzero-wolf.com does not open:
- Verify a 20-20 software program is installed on the computer.
- Make sure the version of this software is a post-2007 version as some files will not open with a pre-2007 20-20 viewer.
Visit Sub-Zero and Wolf specifications library to access 20-20 files. Click the individual unit needed to access files.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820