- Part number 815877, instruction sheet 817761
- What are the dimensions of the baking sheet?
- How to care for and use 30" baking sheet / premier baking pan
- Can more than one baking pan be used at a time?
- Is there an 18" or 36" pan available?
- Can the pan be used in the GR or R Series Gas Range?
Refer to Premier Baking Pan for use and care information.
- Wolf baking pans are made of sheet metal, and porcelain is coated in Wolf cobalt blue.
- The pan dimensions are 13-3/4” x 22-7/8” with 1” high sides.
- The premier baking pan is only available for 30" ovens.
- There is no pan available for 18" or 36" ovens.
- The pan is used in place of the oven rack. Remove rack and slide pan directly in to rack guides.
- The pan is not designed for use in the GR or R Series Gas Range. A baking pan is not available for these models.
- Rack guide spacing is different for the GR and R Series Gas Ranges, and the baking pan will not fit.
- More than one pan can be used at a time.
- Premier Baking Sheet Website - Includes MSRP and a photo of the pan.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820