- Do dealers offer rebates or promotions other than the National Consumer Rebate?
- Who should a dealer contact for information on current rebates or promotions?
- Who to contact about accessory rebate offers
- Accessory rebate promotion
- Free accessory offer
Dealers or Product Distributors may offer free promotional items or discounts.
- For information about sales accessory rebates, contact the selling dealer. Their contact information should be on the product invoice.
- The National Consumer Promotion, where points are accumulated and redeemed for new product purchases, is not a promotion for sales accessories. See National Consumer Promotion Points Redemption Process for information and instructions for redeeming points.
- Mail-in rebate forms are not available for download from www.subzero-wolf.com. Contact the dealer or product distributor associated with the rebate if a form is needed.
- Dealers with product rebate or promotion inquiries can contact the Product Distributor for further information.
If the dealer is unable to answer questions, please contact the Sub-Zero, Wolf and Cove Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820