- Of what materials is the blender composed?
- Is the blender stainless steel?
- What is the finish of the blender?
- Is there BPA in the blender jar?
- The blender jar is made from Tritan resin, a BPA (bisphenol A) -free plastic.
- The jar lid, jar pad, and handle are made of TPE (thermoplastic elastomers) rubber.
- The blender jar wrap and base wrap are made of brushed stainless steel.
- The base wrap is made of acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene.
- The knob is molded plastic.
- The LCD display screen is made of black-tinted, translucent polycarbonate.
- The tamper is high-density polythyelene.
- The 'Wolf' logo plate is made of Nickel-plated, die-cast Zinc.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820