- How to install a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) framed louvered grille insert?
- Part number 7014849, 7014850, 7014851, 7014852
- Instruction sheet 7014882
- List of components included with this kit
BI Framed Louvered Grille Insert Kit Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
To install a louvered grille on a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) Series unit:
- Use a T-25, 6-lobe Torx bit to extract the two lower grille frame extrusion mounting screws from each side of the grille.
- Pull the bottom grille extrusion along with the corner brackets from the side grille extrusions.
- Install the louvered grille insert into frame.
- Reattach the bottom grille extrusion.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820