- How to install dual install kit, part number 7004808, 7004809, 7004810, 7004811, 7004812, 7004813, 7012623, 7012624, 7020161, 7020162, 7020163
- Dual installation kit with dual wide grille for overlay, flush inset, or stainless models
- Instruction sheet 7010064 for 60", 66", and 72" dual installation kits with dual grilles
- List of components included with this kit
- Dual installation kit for custom overlay, flush inset panel, or standard stainless steel wrapped door applications using a single grille for two units
- Brackets that attach units together at the front not drilled for mounting
BI Overlay or Flush Inset Dual Installation Kit with Dual Wide Grille Instructions detail the installation process.
- Kit includes:
- Trim strip to cover center opening
- Installation hardware
- Dual wide grille
- The dual installation grille is not available for separate purchase.
- Dual wide kickplate
- Works with 30" and 36" Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) models, model WS-30, and model BW-30.
- If the two units are opposite-hinged, they can be installed in a dual installation application.
- Units with the same door swing require a minimum 2" filler strip between them. See Classic Series Dual Installation Filler Strip.
- Additional opening space is not required when installing a dual installation heater kit.
- The dual installation grille accommodates an 84" opening height. A dual wide grille is not available for other heights.
- The center trim strip is 70-7/8" long.
- The heater applies to the right side of the leftmost unit.
- The shiny foil side of the heater faces in toward the unit when installed.
Use the table below to determine the correct dual installation kit:
|Total Product Width||Grille Style||Dual Grille Dimensions||Dual Install Kit with Dual Grille|
|Dual Kickplate Only|
|60"||Overlay or Flush Inset||60-1/8" W x 9-1/8" H||7004810||N/A|
|66"||Overlay or Flush Inset||66-1/8" W x 9-1/8" H||7012623||N/A|
|72"||Overlay or Flush Inset||72-1/8" W x 9-1/8" H||7004811||7012447|
|60"||Stainless Pro Louvered||60-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D||7004812||7006285|
|66"||Stainless Pro Louvered|| |
66-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D
|72"||Stainless Pro Louvered||72-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D||7004813||7006287|
|60"||Stainless Flush Inset||61-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D||7020161||7006285|
|66"||Stainless Flush Inset||67-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D||7020162||7012621|
|72"||Stainless Flush Inset||73-1/4" W x 9-9/16" H x 1-11/16" D||7020163||7006287|
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information. Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications. Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820