- Is there a kickplate available for the Dual Fuel (DF)?
- What does the DF kickplate look like?
- How do you install the DF kickplate?
- Instruction sheet 822538 for part number 822016, 822017, 822018, 822019
- List of components included with the kit
- Custom kickplate on a Dual Fuel Range
- Does kickplate deflect heat from exhaust?
A new kickplate was designed for the Dual Fuel Ranges, which attaches between the legs of the range. Installation instructions come with the part.
- Dual Fuel Range Kickplate Installation
- The kickplate is purchased as a sales accessory.
- Wolf does not suggest the use of custom or wood kickplates due to the heat generated by the product and the discharge of the heat in the kickplate area.
- The kickplate may deflect some heat from the cooling fan, but will not prevent heat coming out from the bottom of the oven.
|DF30||22" W x 2-7/8" H||822016|
|DF36||29" W x 2-7/8" H||822017|
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820