- List of components included
- How do you install the rear leg covers on a Dual Fuel (DF) Range
- Are there instructions for installing the rear leg covers on a DF
- Are there instructions for part numbers 805093, 805094, 805095, 805096
Wolf does not have installation instructions for the Dual Fuel Range rear leg extension covers.
- The covers are shipped as a set of two.
- Rear covers are used when the rear legs of the range are visible from either side of the unit.
- The covers slip over the adjustment legs.
- See also, Dual Fuel Height Adjustment, Leg Extension, and Rear Caster Covers.
|3-1/4" (83mm) Height Rear Leg Covers||805093|
|3-3/4" (95mm) Height Rear Leg Covers||805094|
|4-1/4" (108mm) Height Rear Leg Covers||805095|
|4-3/4" (121mm) Height Rear Leg Covers||805096|
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820