- Part number 821697
- Instruction sheet 821272
- How do you install the accessory front leg covers on a GR Series Gas Range?
- Components included with 821697
- Do leg covers ship with the GR Series Gas Range?
Gas Range Leg Cover Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- The Front Leg Covers for the GR Series Gas Ranges are sold separately.
- Place the upper leg covers inside the lower covers.
- Align the center tabs and keyhole slots with the screw heads located next to the leveling legs.
- Once aligned, slide the assemblies back and into position.
- The uppers will stay in position, and the lowers will slide down and rest on the finished flooring.
- For 48" and 60" models, repeat the process for the center leveling leg.
- The front leg covers can be used in addition to the GR Gas Range Kickplate Accessory.
- Front leg covers are 2-1/2" tall.
- Leg covers are made from stainless steel.
- Rear leg covers are not available.
- Leg extensions are not available.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820