- Part number 823247
- List of components included with 823247
- Instruction sheet 823485, 824555
- How to use the dehydration kit in an M Series Oven
- What are the rack sizes included with the dehydration kit
M Series Door Stop Installation Instructions detail use of the dehydration kit door stop.
- Wolf dehydration kits for M Series Wall Ovens are sold separately as a sales accessory.
- Each dehydration kit contains a door stop, two racks, and an instruction sheet.
- Racks are made of chrome-plated steel wire.
- Do not place foil or parchment paper between dehydration racks and food. This will trap moisture and prolong the dehydration process.
- For tips on using dehydration mode, refer Dehydration Mode or the product Use and Care Guide.
- See also, Dehydration Kit Information.
|Oven Size||Dehydration Kit Part #||Dehydration Rack Size|
|30"||823247||21" W x 14-1/2" D|
Dehydration Kit Image:
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820