- Does a grill cover come standard with the purchase of an Outdoor Gas Grill?
- What color is the grill cover for an OG?
- What color is the canvas cover that comes with the Outdoor Grill?
- Is there a Wolf logo on the canvas cover?
- Is there an OG Outdoor Grill cover that covers Side Burners and Burner Modules?
- Is the OG canvas cover waterproof or water resistant?
- Part numbers 814730, 814731, 814732, 814733, 814734, 814735, and 818844
Outdoor Gas Grill covers are sold separately.
- The canvas grill cover is black with the Wolf logo stitched into the cover in white with a red flame.
- OG canvas covers are water resistant, not waterproof.
- Built-in OG Grill covers do not cover SB13 Side Burners or BM13 Burner Modules.
- SB13 and BM13 products come with stainless steel covers.
- Cart model grill covers fit over an SB13 if installed on the cart model.
- The cover covers the entire cart, including side areas.
- The cover provides some water, wind, and sun protection.
- The cover is held in place by a snug fit and gravity. It does not have elastic along the bottom edge or fasteners to secure it.
- Rinse cover off with a hose. Use mild, warm soapy water and a bristle brush for deeper cleaning.
- It is not recommended to wash the cover in a washing machine.
- The OG54 can only be installed in a built-in application. No cart cover is available because there is not a cart accessory for the 54" OG grill.
|Model||Built-In or Cart||Cover Part #|
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820