- Reverse OG Outdoor Grill rotisserie motor
- Distance to a Side Burner or Burner Module when rotisserie reversed
- Length of the rotisserie burner, size of the motor
- Can the left side bracket be left in place on the grill if adding an RH rotisserie kit?
- Add the RH rotisserie kit to a cart model
- Rotisserie meat holders, part number 814606
- OG rotisserie motor power cord length
- Part numbers 814568, 814570, 814604, and 816426
- Conversion kit to right-hand rotisserie, part number 819434
Wolf OG Outdoor Grills come standard with a two-position rotisserie system with an infrared burner.
- The rotisserie ignitor is on the rear panel next to the rotisserie burner.
- The rotisserie can hold a maximum weight of 25 lb (11 kg).
- The rotisserie rotates clockwise if facing from the side the shaft enters from.
- The rotisserie rod does not extend past the hood of the grill.
- The rotisserie motor and bracket assembly are mounted on the left side of the Outdoor Grill (OG) standard. If the accessory right-hand (RH) bracket is installed on an OG, any BM13 Burner Module must be at least 12" to the right of the unit, instead of the 2.5" specified in the installation instructions.
- Replacement left-hand (LH) bracket can be purchased using part number 814604.
- The LH bracket cannot be swapped from left to right.
- To reverse the mounting to the right side of the grill, the accessory RH bracket is needed, part number 819434.
- If the LH bracket is not removed from the OG when installing the RH bracket, the BM13 has to be 12” away from either side of the OG, in case the rotisserie drive motor is placed in either location.
- The RH bracket is not recommended for installation onto the cart-mounted OG.
- The rotisserie burner length for the OG30, OG36, and OG54 is 21”, part number 814568.
- OG54 uses two 21" rotisserie burners.
- The rotisserie burner length for the OG42 is 28", part number 814570.
- The rotisserie burner has cool spots along the edges at each end.
- When in use, the rotisserie burner is always on and does not cycle to hold a lower temperature. Refer to OG Outdoor Grill Rotisserie Ignitors for more information.
- The rotisserie burner should be replaced when needed by a Factory Certified Service provider.
- See Wolf Infrared Burners for greater detail on burner operation and flame appearance.
Rotisserie Meat Holder
- OG grills come with meat holders, or meat forks.
- OG30, OG36, and OG42 come with two meat holders for the rotisserie.
- OG54 comes with four meat holders.
- Use part number 814606 to purchase a pair of meat holders.
- Order a quantity of 2 if all four meat holders are needed on the OG54.
- Extra meat holders may be used as needed. Do not exceed the maximum weight limit of 25 lb (11 kg).
- The rotisserie motor has its own power cord that plugs directly into the electrical source.
- The rotisserie motor power cord is approximately 9' in length (one 3' section and one 6' section).
- If a replacement power cord is needed, the entire motor assembly must be ordered; a separate power cord is not available.
- Replacement motor assembly can be ordered using part number 816426.
- The rotisserie motor may be left in place, if desired. It is not necessary to remove after every use.
- The use and care guide suggests removing it when not in use to protect it from the elements. However, leaving it in place when not in use will not affect the functionality of the unit.
- The rotisserie motor is 5 3/16"W x 4 7/16"H x 2-3/4"D.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820