- How to install a duct cover on a Pro Island (PI) hood
- 6", 12", 18", 24", 30" island hood duct cover installation instructions
- 30" island hood duct cover, part 826898, 826899, 826900, 826901
- Instruction sheet part number 810739
- List of components included with part number DUC6COVER36PI (811609), DUC6COVER42PI (811610), DUC6COVER54PI (811611), DUC6COVER66PI (811612), DUC12COVER36PI (811613), DUC12COVER42PI (811614), DUC12COVER54PI (811615), DUC12COVER66PI (811616), DUC18COVER36PI (811617), DUC18COVER42PI (811618), DUC18COVER54PI (811619), DUC18COVER66PI (811620), DUC24COVER36PI (811621), DUC24COVER42PI (811622), DUC24COVER54PI (811623), DUC24COVER66PI (811624)
Pro-Series Island Hood Duct Cover Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Duct cover is the same width as the top of the hood.
- Top and bottom edge of the duct cover is approximately 1" in width.
- Multiple Island Hood duct covers can be stacked.
- The color or finish of the covers may be different, due to natural variations created during the manufacturing and finishing process.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820