- Use classic louvered insert or pro louvered grille for a Sub-Zero overlay unit with 3/4" panels
- What grille option lines up better with the panels on a Classic (formerly Built-In) overlay model?
- Part number 7020157, 7020158, 7020159, 7020160
The classic louvered insert is meant to create the classic framed look and line up with framed unit 1/4" panels. The pro louvered grille is meant to line up with an overlay or wrapped stainless unit where the panel is 3/4" thick.
- Classic (formerly Built-In) model grille assemblies are fully adjustable, so either grille option will work.
- Sub-Zero suggests using whichever style is preferred for the design of the room.
- The classic louvered insert is used to create a framed look. Refer to Classic Framed Louvered Grille Insert for installation instructions.
- The pro louvered grille replaces the existing grille that is on the unit for both standard and flush installations.
- Refer to Classic Series Grille Assembly for installation instructions.
- Refer to Classic Series Grille Height Options for grille dimensions.
- See also, Classic Overlay to Framed Conversion.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820