Stainless Steel Louvered Grille Panel for Overlay Unit

Core Issue:

  • Use classic louvered insert or pro louvered grille for a Sub-Zero overlay unit with 3/4" panels
  • What grille option lines up better with the panels on a Classic (formerly Built-In) overlay model?
  • Part number 7020157, 7020158, 7020159, 7020160


The classic louvered insert is meant to create the classic framed look and line up with framed unit 1/4" panels. The pro louvered grille is meant to line up with an overlay or wrapped stainless unit where the panel is 3/4" thick.

Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.

Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.

An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.

Related Questions

Customer Service

We're Standing By With Answers

Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.

Call us at (800) 222-7820

Customer Care and Support