- Does Sub-Zero offer an egg container?
- Does an egg tray come standard with a product?
- What is the part number for the egg container?
- How to order and eggtray
- Where to store eggs
- Part number 7007506
Sub-Zero products do not come with an egg container, but one is available for purchase separately.
- Sub-Zero egg container, part number 7007506, is available to order for use in any past or present product.
- The egg container holds 12 eggs and comes with a clear, plastic lid.
- The lid and tray are available as separate parts, if needed.
- Lid - part number 7016537
- Tray - part number 7016518
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- The egg container is 3-3/4" high x 12-1/4" long x 4-7/16" wide.
- The Food and Drug Administration suggests storing eggs inside the refrigerator instead of in the door.
- Therefore, the Sub-Zero egg containers do not fit in the door of Sub-Zero products.
- There is no specific area inside the refrigerator designated for eggs.
- The lid has a handle. It is not possible to stack items on top of the egg container.
- The egg container is not dishwasher safe. Instead, clean it with warm soap and water and dry thoroughly.
- See also, Egg Container Image.
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820