- Excessive compressor run
- Possible cooling issue
- Vacuum Condenser flashing on display of 600 Series prior to serial number 1810000
- Error code Vacuum Condenser flashing
- How to clear or reset Vacuum Condenser flashing
- Vacuum Condenser continues to return
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If temperatures are high, call for service.
- If temperatures are near normal, turn off the unit and Clean the Condenser.
- Verify nothing is obstructing the door from closing. See Door Closing Troubleshooting.
- Turn the unit back on. This resets the message and it should no longer appear.
- See also:
- Sub-Zero with "Service" Flashing
- 400 Series EE and Service Flashing
- 700 Series EE and Service Flashing
- 648PRO Series EE and Service Flashing
- 600 Series EE and Service Flashing
- UC Undercounter Series EE and Service Flashing
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series EE and Service Wrench Flashing
- Sub-Zero Error Code EC50 and Service Flashing
- Sub-Zero Error Code EC40 and Service Flashing
If Vacuum Condenser returns, or temperatures rise, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820