- Installation instructions for flue extension part number 823530, 823531
- List of components included with 823530, 823531
- How to install a flue extension or duct cover
V Series Cooktop Hood Flue Extension Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Instructions for the flue extension are in the product installation guide.
- The flue extension installs the same way as the flue that comes with the product.
- The flue extension replaces the top telescoping flue that comes with the unit.
- The top telescoping flue that comes with the unit can be discarded.
- The only difference from the flue that comes with the unit is height.
- There will be a bigger gap between the mounting tabs location and the lower mounting bracket.
- The flue extension does not add additional width or depth, only height.
- Ceiling height that the flue extension can accommodate varies based on the distance between the countertop and the hood bottom.
- A custom piece would be needed to cover any ducting not covered by the flue extension.
- Do not stack flue extensions.
- Wall and Island Hood Flue Height Reference Guide contains minimum and maximum height dimensions.
- Standard flue height information is listed in the table below:
|Hood||Hood Height without Flue||Height of Standard Flue|
|Wall - Black & Glass||2-1/4”||29-1/8" - 39-1/4"|
|Wall – Stainless||6”||29-1/8" - 39-1/4"|
|Island – Stainless||6”||23-1/4" - 32"|
|Island – Black & Glass||2-1/4”||23-1/4" - 32"|
- A flue can be reduced for ceilings less than 8'. However, this modification is not suggested, and Wolf does not provide instructions or specifications.
- The flue extension can be used with the recirculating kit.
- The stainless steel grain direction for both of the chimney parts is horizontal.
- Cooktop hoods can be installed without a flue. See Cooktop Hoods Installed Without a Flue.
- See also, V Series Cooktop Ventilation Overview.
- Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information. Refer to the Wolf Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're Standing By With Answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820