Wolf Appliance, Inc., the industry leader in premium cooking equipment, introduces its all-new built-in coffee system as part of its largest product rollout in company history. Available to consumers in June 2014, this gourmet home coffee system makes professional-quality brewed coffee, espresso, cappuccino, latte and macchiato, and perfectly steams and foams milk in seconds, producing a consistently delicious cup of coffee done to the user's taste, every time. One-touch convenience adds ease to the system's milk cleaning feature, which uses steam and requires no disassembly.
The coffee system is available in stainless steel and black glass styles with optional trim kits to seamlessly coordinate with other Wolf products."Coffee is a new venture for Wolf, and one that we are incredibly proud to bring to market," said Jim Bakke, president and CEO of Sub-Zero and Wolf. "We can now offer an in-home coffee process that creates a flawlessly brewed beverage made with an easy-to-use system."
The automated coffee system incorporates the following performance features to ensure consistent, delicious beverages:
- Settings: Designed to grind coffee beans for each beverage to ensure a fresh cup every time, owners can also tailor the coffee system to work with pre-ground coffee. Settings can be customized to adjust water temperature, brew strength and liquid output. The system's “My Coffee” option stores a custom volume setting for the most frequent drink request.
- Easy Cleanup: The coffee system eliminates the messy cleanup often associated with built-in coffee machines. With one touch of a button, the user can easily trigger a three-to six-second steam cleaning process when done creating drinks with the milk carafe. And milk never enters the system's internal machinery, so no disassembly is required for cleanup.
- Speed: A fast initial system warm-up leads to swift coffee drink production, providing the perfect cup in no time. Beverages are ready to enjoy in minutes. An internal clock allows the user to power on the machine at a set time so it is ready to go when you are.
- Water Reservoir: The system's half-gallon water reservoir can be easily accessed from the front without opening the unit. The system also contains a hot water dispenser for tea and other hot instant beverages.
Stylishly designed, the coffee system pairs effortlessly with Wolf's entire product suite:
- Design Styles and Coordination: The coffee system is offered in contemporary black glass and transitional stainless steel finishes in the 23.5 inch (597 mm) wide base models. A variety of 30 inch (762 mm) trim kits with a combination of black glass and stainless steel finishes expand the design options to create contemporary, transitional and professional looks that seamlessly integrate with other Wolf products. The coffee system can be paired horizontally or stacked vertically.
- Simple Installation: A mounted glide system provides for quick installation and easy access to the unit. No plumbing is necessary.
A cup warming drawer, also available in stainless or black, will soon be introduced to complement the coffee system, allowing owners to store and warm their favorite mugs prior to drink production. The cup warming drawer will help ensure drinks that start hot stay hot.
Michele Bedard, vice president of marketing for Wolf, said, "At Sub-Zero and Wolf, we always strive to provide consumers with the highest-quality kitchen appliances. That's exactly what we've done with our new coffee system. As the coffee culture grows in popularity, people are becoming more passionate about their perfect cup. Our system is easy to use, easy to care for, and it creates gourmet beverages for even the most demanding barista to enjoy at home."
A third-generation family-owned company, Sub-Zero, Inc. formed Wolf Appliance, Inc., in 2000, establishing the brands as corporate companions and kitchen soul mates. Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances are manufactured in the United States using only premium-quality materials that are proven to stand the test of time. For further information, or to reach a Wolf distributor in your area, please visit subzero-wolf.com.