1. Preheat oven to 350°F Roast Mode with a rack set at position “2.”
2. In a small bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
3. In an 8-quart Dutch oven, combine onion, garlic, jalapeño, chipotle pepper, and adobo sauce.
4. Gently pat pork shoulder dry and trim off any excess fat. Cut into three or four pieces.
5. Season with spice mixture, using it all. Add seasoned pork into the Dutch oven.
6. Pour beer, lime juice, and orange juice over pork.
7. Roast in the oven for 3½–4 hours or until completely tender.
8. When cooked through, remove pork from Dutch oven and place it on a large baking pan. Shred pork using two forks and spread into an even layer.
9. Pour ½ cup of remaining braising liquid evenly over the shredded pork.
10. Set oven to Broil Mode—High with a rack set at position “5.” Broil pork until edges brown.
11. Serve with warm tortillas and top with fresh cilantro.