Ask us anything. Any time.
Experience exceptional support and join the loyal following that we call family.
A relationship with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove begins far before a sale is ever made – and lasts long after our appliances are installed in your home. From simple questions about how to care for a Wolf griddle or the best Cove dishwashing mode for fine china, to more urgent service or maintenance issues, our Customer Care team is on call with answers, tips, and support. As a family-owned and -operated company, we work hard to make sure your experience with us, and your kitchen, are consistently second to none.
Here’s what sets our people apart:
- Empowered to resolve any issues you may have to your true satisfaction
- Highly trained in our products
- Located in Madison, Wisconsin, just footsteps from our factory, with access to products and technical experts
- Naturally friendly and helpful, with empathy and problem solving in their DNA
- Connected to the best Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove trained independent service companies and installation companies, so you have access to qualified support