Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove offer continuing education credits for members of the AIA, ASID, IDCEC, NAHB, NARI and NKBA via your local Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove distributor representative and through the Hanley Wood University online learning program.
Courses available include:
- Best Practices for Designing Kitchen Islands
- Emerging Trends in Kitchen Design
- Luxury Kitchen Specification for Aging in Place: Forward-Thinking Options for the Mature Client
- Luxury Outdoor Kitchens: Design, Specify, Install and Use
- Modern Cooking Technologies for the Luxury Client
- Specifying High Performance Ventilation for Luxury Kitchens
- Specifying Luxury Kitchens in Small Spaces: For Apartments, Condos, Vacation Homes and More
These courses are at no charge to you. We are pleased to offer this educational tool to help you achieve greater success.
Take the courses online now or schedule an in-person training with your local trade Rep today.