36" Classic Glass Door Refrigerator - Panel Ready
REFRIGERATION AT ITS MOST CAPACIOUS
How often have you wished for a larger refrigerator? Weekly? Daily? We invite you to think modular and solve your food storage problems once and for all. The Sub-Zero 36” All Refrigerator unit with Glass Door delivers an impressive 23.5 cu. ft. of well-organized refrigerator storage – likely at least 50% more than you have now. Pair it with its partner, the Sub-Zero 36” All Freezer, and you’ll have flavorful food on hand no matter how large your family or how often you entertain.
Rest assured it will stay fresher longer, thanks to the BI-36RG’s advanced food preservation features. NASA-inspired air purification scrubs the air of ethylene gas that hastens food spoilage, and also reduces odors by removing bacteria, mold and viruses. A magnetic door seal system locks in cold, while a state-of-the-art micro-processor precisely controls temperatures. Crisper and deli drawers form a lower-temperature zone ideal for produce and meat. At last, you can have exactly the kind of refrigeration you’ve wished for. less
Rigorously tested to ensure dependability
Each and every Sub-Zero appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over 20 years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
New! LED LIGHTING FOR BRIGHTER INTERIORSee all your fresh foods more clearly and easily. LED lighting is also more energy-efficient - designed to last the life of your refrigerator.
Microprocessor control guarantees peak performance
The state-of-the-art microprocessor preserves your food by adjusting to your individual climate and schedule. It continuously monitors each section of your Sub-Zero for pinpoint climate control, so foods are kept at their ideal temperature, varying by only one degree of your set point. Also lets you finesse your lighting and cooling fan, tells you if your door is ajar, and defrosts when it's most convenient for you.
Helpful freshness cardsDifferent foods require different storage procedures. That's why, inside each refrigerator, you'll find "freshness cards" that provide easy-to-follow tips for ensuring maximum food preservation.
Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
Food comes in all shapes and sizes, and the interior design of Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers accommodates that diversity. Main shelves, door shelves, even dividers in drawers adjust to allow the most convenient configuration possible.
Panel ready design
Just add your custom cabinetry panels and handles, and it blends into the décor of any room.
Exceptional customer support
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Customer Care team has a reputation for service that's as exceptional as its products
Air purification system fights spoilage, odors
Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's classic refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria, every 20 minutes.
Low-temperature/high-humidity storage zones
Crispers and deli drawers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit. Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and ensure freshness.
Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
One-piece construction, extra-heavy insulation and magnetic gaskets around every door lock in cold air. Seals are so secure that even after power outages of multiple days, owners report no thawing of their frozen foods!
Clear-view glass doorA single, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door converts select refrigerator models into elegant and well-lit display cases while providing contemporary enhancement for today's modern kitchen. (Glass designed for high-altitude regions is available as an option.)
Specifications and Downloads
Roll over image to zoom. Click image for expanded view.
Interior images are intended for interior reference only.
- Rigorously tested to ensure decades of use
- Exceptional support from Madison, WI-based Customer Care team
- LED Lighting for brighter interior
- Air purification system fights spoilage, odors
- Microprocessor control assures peak performance
- Crispers and deli drawers in low-temp, high-humidity zones for optimum freshness
- Freshness cards for maximum food preservation
- Magnetic door seal system locks in cold air
- Adjustable shelves for maximum convenience
- Clear-view, triple-pane and UV-resistant glass door
- Overlay design accepts cabinetry panels of all kinds
- 4 Adjustable glass shelves
- 1 Stationary glass shelf
- 1 High-humidity drawer with dividers
- 2 Storage drawers with dividers
- Overall Dimensions:36" W x 84" H x 24" D
- Refrigerator Capacity:23.3 Cubic Feet
- Door Clearance:37 1/4"
- Star-K Certified
- Annual Energy Usage:$50 (415 kWh)
- Receptacle: 3-prong grounding-type
BI-36RG/O Quick Reference Guide - Standard Installation
BI-36RG/O Quick Reference Guide - Flush Inset Installation
Built-In Installation Guide
Sub-Zero Design Guide
Built-In Use and Care Guide
Advanced Design - Extended Height Grille
BI-36RG Energy Guide
Sub-Zero Sabbath Mode Guide
- CAD Libraries
Available Accessories for the BI-36RG/O
- 66" Dual Flush Inset Stainless Grille Panel
- 90° Door Stop
- Air Purification Cartridge
- Custom Side Panel Mounting Kit
- Dual Installation Kit
- Dual Installation Kit with 66" Grille Frame
- Dual Installation Kit with 72" Louvered Grille
- Egg Container
- Extended Framed Handle Kit
- Framed Handle
- Framed Louvered Grille Insert
- Grille Frame - 83"
- Grille Frame - 88"
- Louvered Grille - 83"
- Louvered Grille - 88"
- Pro Louvered Flush Inset Grille - 84"
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle - LH
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle - RH
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle - LH
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle - RH
- Stainless Steel Dual Flush Inset Grille Panel
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Pro Handle - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Door Panel with Tubular Handle - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Flush Inset Grille Panel
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Left Hinge
- Stainless Steel Kickplate - Right Hinge
- Stainless Steel Side Panel
- White Side Panel
- Grilles for 83" or 88" finished height (84" is standard)
- Dual Installation Kit with Dual Wide Grille
- Stainless Steel Pro Handles
- Stainless Steel Tubular Handles
- Built-In Louvered Grilles
- Built-In Overlay or Flush Inset Grille Frames
Request a brochure
Dozens of pages of inspiring photos, product features and more in print and online. Discover a world of beautiful, high-performance and top-quality products for your dream kitchen with this free guide from Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove.Receive a printed brochure
Get hands-on with our products
Ashburn, VA (20146) Change Location
Award-Winning Design Professionals
Partnering with a design professional to create your new kitchen will ensure that the end result matches your vision and suits your lifestyle. See below for a listing of award-winning design professionals in your area.
Ashburn, VA (20146) Change Location
Ashburn, VA (20146) Change Location
Located at specific dealers near you, the Living Kitchen features Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances in real kitchen settings and more resources for selecting the right products for your dream kitchen. Look inside a Living Kitchen.