Before You Start
You will need the Wolf dehydration kit accessory to prepare this recipe.
1. Wash and dry the fruit.
2. Remove any peels that are inedible.
3. Slice fruits into approximately ¼-inch slices.
4. Optionally, spritz fruit slices with lemon juice to reduce browning.
5. Arrange slices on Wolf dehydration racks and place in the oven with racks set at positions “2” and “4.”
6. Set the door stop included with your dehydration kit on the oven door latch. Set the oven to 130°F Dehydration Mode.
7. Dehydrate for approximately 2 hours
8. Remove the racks and flip the fruit. Continue dehydrating 2–3 hours or until the fruit is dried to the desired level.