1. In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix well to combine.
2. Drop each piece of beef into the marinade individually to ensure an even coating.
3. Once all the beef is submerged in the marinade, cover bowl and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3–4 hours or overnight.
4. When ready to cook, drain off excess marinade and lightly pat beef dry with a paper towel.
5. Lay strips out flat on Wolf dehydration kit wire racks. The edges of the beef can touch but should not overlap or be folded in any way.
6. Set oven racks at positions “2” and “4.” Place the dehydration kit wire racks in oven. Place the solid pan at rack position “1” to catch any drips.
7. Set the door stop included with your dehydration kit on the oven door latch. Set oven to 150°F Dehydrate Mode and dehydrate for 1 hour.
8. After an hour, flip meat and rotate the racks.
9. Continue cooking until the meat develops a stiff, leathery texture, about 5–6 hours. Thicker cuts of meat can take an additional 3–5 hours to dehydrate.
10. Continue flipping and rotating meat every 1–2 hours to ensure the jerky has a uniform texture.
11. Cool and then store in an airtight container. The jerky can also be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.