- Preheat the oven on the Convection Mode at 325°F with a rack set on position 2.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and pulse until the mixture begins to look sandy.
- Pour out the mixture onto the counter and knead until a soft dough forms.
- Press into a greased 10x15 jelly roll pan and bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to fully cool.
- Preheat the oven on Convection Mode at 300°F with a rack set on position 2.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and sugar.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the cooled short dough and bake for 12-15 minutes or until just set.