1. Mix all marinade ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Reserve ⅓ cup of marinade for later use.
2. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and stir to coat.
3. Place bowl in the refrigerator and let marinate for 2–4 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 425°F Convection Mode with a rack set at position “3.”
5. Place marinated chicken thighs on a baking tray or roasting pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake approximately 20–25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165°F.
7. Brush with reserved marinade and serve.